Personal data refers to any information related directly or indirectly to visitors of our website. Processing of personal data refers to any operation performed with personal data, including but not limited to collection, recording, systematization, storage, updating, extraction, use, transfer, depersonalization, deletion or destruction of personal data.
We process the following personal data:
Your name and surname; email address; phone number; age; experience in mountain climbing, off-piste skiing, and other relevant experience.
Beyond that, our website collects and processes non-personally-identifying information about its visitors (including “cookies”) through internet statistics services (Google Analytics and others).
Purposes of personal data processing
- Receive and manage your booking applications and requests.
- Provide feedback communication, including notifications and requests.
- Inform you about new programmes, special offers, and various events. You can always refuse to receive these messages by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org marked “Unsubscribe from notifications”.
- Non-personally-identifying data obtained through the internet statistics services are used to collect information about your actions on the website and improve the quality of the website and its content.
Grounds for personal data processing
- We process non-personally-identifying data if it is allowed in your browser settings (i.e. cookies are enabled).
Protection and security of personal data
We ensure the security of your personal data and take all possible measures to prevent it from being accessed by third parties. We never transfer your personal data to third parties except in cases of legitimate requests from the government or law enforcement agencies.
The period for processing personal data is undefined. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending a notification to email@example.com marked “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data”.