Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we do not charge advance payments for 2020/21 reservations until the situation is stabilized and international flights are resumed. We will monitor the situation and keep you updated.
Booking and payment
Please fill out a booking form on the page of a specific programme or inquire by email. We will send you a reply email to clarify details or confirm your booking application.
A 30% deposit by bank transfer is required to secure your booking. The remaining amount (70%) can be paid on-site in cash or by bank transfer.
Cancellation and refund
If you cancel more than 3 months before the programme:
We fully refund your deposit or apply it to a future booking within a year.
If you cancel 1–3 months before the programme:
We refund 50% of your deposit or apply it to a future booking within a year. We refund you the remaining 50% if you can find a replacement for your reservation.
If you cancel less than 1 month before the programme:
We do not refund your deposit.
Exclusions beyond the COVID-19:
We reserve the right to cancel any programme for any reason. In this case, we will fully refund your deposit or, if you wish, we can hold it and apply it to any future bookings.
We do not refund your deposit and/or payment under the following conditions: inclement weather/ avalanche danger/ poor snow conditions; change of your plans (including missed flights or early departures); and force majeure circumstances that make it impossible to perform.