How to rent gear
Gear rentals are only available within the Freeride/Skitour in Gudauri programme.
Please email us or fill out the rental form on this page and submit it at least 24 hours before the first rent day. We will check earlier gear reservations. If the gear is available, we will reserve it for you. If it is already rented out, we will suggest other options.
We rent out all touring gear as one set:
- Splitboard set: splitboard, standard snowboard bindings, skins, and telescopic poles.
- Ski set: freeride skis, AT bindings, and skins.
The rental cost of one set is €30 per day
If required, we can provide participants of the programme with avalanche gear (transceiver, shovel, and probe) and freeride backpacks for free.
1. We shall rent out the gear in proper working condition.
2. You shall take care of the rented gear and use it only for its intended purpose. The transfer of rented gear to third parties is prohibited.
3. You shall be liable for the rented gear and agree to reimburse the full cost of repairs in case of damage. The cost of repairs is calculated individually after assessing the damage.
4. We do not charge an advance payment for the rentals. Your rental application is secured by a deposit (prepayment) for the Freeride/Skitour in Gudauri programme and a confirmation email.
5. You can change your rental request (e.g., gear names or quantities, rental dates or duration) if the selected gear is available at the time of such change.
Should you choose to change or cancel your rental request, please email us.