WildGuru is a team of professional guides with many years of experience organizing tours in Georgia. We make your ideas become real, based on our vast experience organizing travel in Georgia, no matter how complex.
We develop individual extreme, sports, hiking and sightseeing tours. The list of options that we can include in the tour is huge: rarely trodden nature trails, trekking routes of any complexity, hiking to glaciers, waterfalls and canyons, visiting world-famous wineries and authentic traditional wine cellars, religious sites, little-known routes, hiking to highland lakes, getting to know the traditions of the local population and much more.
Who are our tours for?
For people who love active travel! We work with groups of 2 to 14 people: groups of friends, families with children, experienced travelers, and those who have chosen to try active tourism for the first time.
What is an individual tour?
It is a tour that our team has developed especially for you, taking into account all your wishes and craziest ideas:
– have you ever dreamed of spending the night on the shore of a mountain lake, gazing up at the stars with a glass of wine in your hand?
– as a child, did you jump from a cliff into the river?
– have you never walked on a glacier?
– would you like to be lying on the grass with snow-capped mountains visible in the background?
– are you inspired by the idea of spending an evening by the fire somewhere at the foot of majestic Mount Ushba, listening to the sound of a distant river?
If your eyes have lit up, we are definitely on the same wavelength!
This is calculated individually and takes many factors into account: the number of people, where overnight stays are planned (in tents or 5 star hotels), the duration of the tour, the length of the route, additional options (excursions, wine tastings, master classes, extreme adventures), and so on. As soon as we have provisionally agreed on the details of your tour, we will calculate the price.
To make it easier to imagine what wonderful things await you on your tour, be sure to look at the photos sent to us from previous tours.
Please contact us at email@example.com! Looking forward to seeing you in Georgia!