Tetnuldi is the summit, located on the spur of the Main Caucasus Range (Upper Svaneti, Georgia). 2B route (in Russian classification) is the classical ascending route on mount Tetnuldi. It takes 6-7 days including acclimatisation days and reserve day in case of a bad weather.
WildGuru guides offer you to climb the mount Tetnuldi together!
Date: 27.08.2018 – 02.09.2018
Requirements for participants: good physical preparation, absence of medical contraindications, experience in mountain tourism or mountaineering are welcome!
- group of 3 people or more: $800 / person.
- group of 2 people: $1200 / person.
- individual: $1800 / person.
- All food during ascension;
- gas, stoves, group kitchen equipment;
- Group equipment (tent, rope, GPS, radio, etc);
- transfer Mestia – Koruldi lakes — Mestia
- transfer Mestia – Tetnuldi – Mestia
- first aid kit.
Price does not include:
- transfer from arival place to Mestia and back;
- accomodation in guest houses;
- cafe, restaurants in Mestia;
- personal mountaineering equipment (crampons, ice axe, harness).
- international passport;
- medical insurance.
- Ice axe;
- Insulated jacket (Primaloft or other);
- Insulated pants (Primaloft or other);
- Membrane pants;
- Fleece jacket;
- Fleece pants;
- Winter gloves;
- Thermal underwear;
- Warm hat;
- Trekking or alpinist boots;
- Warm socks;
- Light slippers for camp;
- Spare clothes;
- Spoon, cup, plate;
- Trekking poles;
- Personal hygiene;
- Individual medications and patches;
- Sleeping bag (0 comfort or lower);
Program of Tetnuldi ascention
Day 1. Meeting in Mestia. An acclimatisation day. The transfer to Koruldi lakes and trekking to the altitude 3300 meters. Come back to the guest house, checking backpacks and preparing for the ascending.
Day 2. Breakfast. The transfer to Tetnuldi ski resort (elevation 2800 m.). Trekking to the altitude 3000 m. Tent place.
Day 3. Climbing to the altitude 3700 m. ABC.
Day 4. Acclimatisation to 4200-4300 meters high.
Day 5. The summit day. An early climbing start (02:00-03:00 AM).
Day 6. Reserve day in case of bad weather.
Day 7. Descending to the Tetnuldi ski resort. Picking up and transfer to Mestia. The end of program.
+995 595162255 (WhatsApp, Viber)