This backcountry program will allow you to enjoy literally every moment of the route. Mellow ascent allows for some time for contemplation of endless snowy surroundings, while diverse terrain allows to choose your very own unique descent line.
9:30–10:00 Group gathering, safety instructions, personal equipment check and trim.
10:00–10:30 Transfer to takeoff, instructions on the route specifics.
14:00–14:30 Rest and preparation for descent.
16:00–17:30 Boarding and transfer to Gudauri.
20:00 – debriefing in HolelGuru *
The program includes:
- 2 guides for the group;
- avalanche equipment rent;
- transfer Gudauri – Sioni – Gudauri.
- backpack to transport your skies/splitboard;
- telescopic ski poles;
- ski-touring equipment or snowboots;
- food and drinks for the day (tea, sandwiches, chocolate bars, etc.)