Miketi is one of the peaks on Lomisi ridge, its height is 2936 m ASL. This mountain attracts riders from all over Gudauri. Its northern slopes accumulate snow from the beginning of November, and you can ride it from the very first snowfall because it has no rocks. Good angle of the slope, countless options of descent lines and unique terrain makes this place ideal for ski-touring backcountry.
9:30–10:00 Group gathering, safety instructions, personal equipment check and trim.
10:00–10:30 Transfer to takeoff, instructions on the route specifics.
14:00–14:30 Rest and preparation for descent.
16:00–17:30 Boarding and transfer to Gudauri.
20:00 – debriefing in HolelGuru *
The program includes:
- 2 guides for the group;
- avalanche equipment rent;
- transfer Gudauri – GES – Gudauri.
- backpack to transport your skies/splitboard;
- telescopic ski poles;
- ski-touring equipment or snowboots;
- food and drinks for the day (tea, sandwiches, chocolate bars, etc.)