Lomisi monastery is located on a ridge of Aregvi mountain clove, opposite of Gudauri resort. Trip to Lomisi is a rare opportunity to make a great freeride descent and to visit the mountain monastery, getting to know a piece of Georgian culture, in the same day.
9:30–10:00 Group gathering, safety instructions, personal equipment check and trim.
10:00–11:00 Transfer to Kvemo Mleta.
11:00–14:00 Ascent to Lomisi monastery.
14:00–15:00 Rest, visit of the monastery and preparation for the descent.
16:00–17:00 Boarding and transfer to Gudauri.
20:00 – debriefing in HolelGuru *
The program includes:
- 2 guides for the group;
- avalanche equipment rent;
- transfer Gudauri – Kvemo Mleta – Gudauri.
- backpack to transport your skies/snowboard;
- telescopic ski poles;
- ski-touring equipment or snowboots;
- food and drinks for the day (tea, sandwiches, chocolate bars, etc.)