This program will let you see Kazbek, the highest point of Georgia, from a new side. The classic ascent to the glacier with the 5000-meter mountain covered in snow in the background followed by a descent on the fields and couloirs. The day can be topped with a visit to Gergeti monastery, one of the most beautiful and interesting places in Georgia.
9:00–9:30 Group gathering, safety instructions, personal equipment check and trim.
9:30–10:30 Transfer to takeoff, instructions on the route specifics.
14:00–14:30 Rest and preparation for descent.
16:00–17:30 Boarding and transfer to Gudauri.
20:00 – debriefing in HolelGuru *
The program includes:
- 2 guides for the group;
- avalanche equipment rent;
- transfer Gudauri – Stepantsminda – Gudauri.
- backpack to transport your skies/splitboard;
- telescopic ski poles;
- ski-touring equipment or snowboots;
- food and drinks for the day (tea, sandwiches, chocolate bars, etc.)