Mountain Dedaena is visible almost from any spot at the resort. You can see its steep slopes from both cable cars and from Krestovoy pass. Dedaena circus is attractive for riders who love huge snowy fields with short but steep couloirs.
9:30–10:00 Group gathering, safety instructions, personal equipment check and trim.
10:00–10:30 Transfer to takeoff, instructions on the route specifics.
14:00–14:30 Rest and preparation for descent.
16:00–17:30 Boarding and transfer to Gudauri.
20:00 – Debriefing in HolelGuru *
The program includes
- 2 guides for the group;
- avalanche equipment rent;
- transfer Gudauri – root of Dedaena – Gudauri.
- backpack to transport your skies/splitboard
- telescopic ski poles;
- ski-touring equipment or snowboots;
- food and drinks for the day (tea, sandwiches, chocolate bars, etc.)