Kurvature is a set of couloirs different by width, length, and steepness,which located near the Kabardzin volcano. It’s one of the most technical sport, which requires high level in skiing.
9:30–10:00 Group gathering, safety instructions, personal equipment check and trim.
10:00–10:30 Transfer to takeoff, instructions on the route specifics.
14:30–15:00 Rest and preparation for descent.
16:00–17:30 Boarding and transfer to Gudauri.
The program includes:
- professional guides for the group;
- avalanche equipment rent;
- transfer Gudauri – Sioni – Gudauri.
- backpack to transport your skies/splitboard
- telescopic ski poles;
- ski-touring equipment or snowboots;
- food and drinks for the day (tea, sandwiches, chocolate bars, etc.)