Araghveti is a unique freeride spot near Gudauri resort area where riders have a chance to ride forest zone even in a bad weather. Aspect to the North keep the snow in powder conditions and forest protects against strong winds. Average steepness, diversity of descent lines and various terrain are the visit card of Arakhveti.
9:30–10:00 Group gathering, safety instructions, personal equipment check and trim.
10:00–10:30 Transfer to takeoff, instructions on the route specifics.
14:30–15:00 Rest and preparation for descent.
16:00–17:30 Boarding and transfer to Gudauri.
The program includes
- professional guides for the group;
- avalanche equipment rent;
- transfer Gudauri – root Arakhveti – Gudauri.
- backpack to transport your skies/splitboard
- telescopic ski poles;
- ski-touring equipment or snowboots;
- food and drinks for the day (tea, sandwiches, chocolate bars, etc.)